Established in 1931, Sudocrem is a classic British brand that has been looking after skin for over 85 years. The complete range of Sudocrem products is available to GD Cooper’s wholesale customers in the UK and Export markets.
From Antiseptic Healing Cream to Care & Protect and Skin Recovery Cream, Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is licensed to treat a range of skin conditions including nappy rash, cuts & grazes, eczema, acne, minor burns, sunburn, bedsores & chilblains.
Sudocrem is a staple product for UK families, found in almost every home! An essential addition to any family skin care range, Sudocrem’s product range includes:
- Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream: designed to treat nappy rash as well as eczema, surface wounds, sunburn, minor burns, acne, bedsores and chilblains, this product comes in a range of tub sizes (60g, 125g, 250g and 400g) as well as handy 30ml tube
- Sudocrem Care and Protect: designed to prevent nappy rash developing (30g tube)
- My Little Sudocrem: a handbag sized tin to use on the go to protect and sooth problem skin
- Sudocrem Skin Recovery Cream: great for teenagers, this handy cream be used everyday in the morning and evening on any little skin trouble-spots or dry patches
- New! Sudosalve: for severe nappy rash associated with broken, weeping & inflamed skin due to candida or bacteria
Sudocrem is the only nappy rash brand promoted on national TV and has a strong social media presence, giving it fantastic brand exposure and helping to maintain it as the fastest growing brand in the category. Around 700,000 babies are born in the UK each year – and all of them suffer from nappy rash at some point in their early years. Nappy rash care is an essential part of of any healthcare products portfolio and as the market leader, Sudocrem is a the most highly sought after solution