Get a Quote
We can provide you with Quotes for non-medicinal health care products quickly and easily.
Just browse our product range and add the products you are interested in to your basket using the ‘Add to Quote’ button.
You can add as many products as you like to your quote – just continue browsing and clicking on ‘Add to Quote’.
When you have completed your selection, make sure that you update the quantitiy field for each product so we can prepare our quote based on the quantity that you need.
When you have added all the products you are interested in to your basket, click on Finish Quote Request to complete your Quote Request. We will respond to your quote request by email within 2 working days.
You will need to have an account with us before we can send you information on pharmaceutical products. Read more about the different types of accounts we have to offer below.
Set up an account
It’s quick and easy for UK Pharmacies to set up an account with GD Cooper. Once your account is set up, you will be able to order online, by telephone or email for next day delivery.
To set up an online account, please just ask for an account application form using our Contact Us page.
As we are regulated by the MHRA, we must carry out due dilligence on all pharmacy customers as part of our commitment to Good Distribution Practice. We need to ask you additional questions as part of this process but we always aim to get your account up and running within one working day.
It’s quick and easy for UK Wholesalers to set up an account with GD Cooper. Once your account is set up, we will allocate an Account Manager to talk to you about your needs.
To set up an online account, please just ask for an account application for using our Contact Us page.
As we are regulated by the MHRA, we must carry out due dilligence on all pharmacy customers as part of our commitment to Good Distribution Practice. You will need to make sure you have a valid WDA before you apply for an account as we will ask you to send a copy of your original licence. We may also need to ask you additional questions as part of this process but we always aim to get your account up and running within one working day.
We’re happy to supply non-medicinal products to retail customers in the UK and around the world through our sister company HealthKind Ltd
For retail customers who would like to buy ‘over-the-counter’ medicines:
- UK Retailers: if you are a UK retailer aiming to buy ‘over-the-counter’ medicines, you are permitted by the MHRA to stock selected lines providing you comply with certain conditions. When we receive your account application, we will need to ask you for evidence that you have a retail outlet and even where you store products. This is part of our commitment to the MHRA to ensure the ‘over-the-counter’ medicines are sold in accordance with Goo Distribution Practice.
- UK Online Sellers: all online sellers of ‘over-the-counter’ medicines are required by law to register for a Distance Selling Logo with the MHRA. It’s easy to regster online – there is a small fee and your application is processed within a few days. You will need to have an active Distance Selling Logo before you ask for an account with us. Click here to find out how to get a Distance Selling Logo
- Export Customers: if you are an export customer aiming to buy ‘over-the-counter’ medicines, you will need to provide us with a copy of your WDA or evidence that you sell directly to the consumer. Please bear in mind that we will need to check that you are complying with local import regulations. We will usually need to ship medicinal products in temperature controlled conditions.
We welcome interest from export customers seeking pharmaceutical products. As we are regulated by the MHRA and have a commitment to Good Distribution Practice for medicines, we need to make sure that exports of pharmaceutical products are compliant with MHRA guidelines.
This means that we will need to ask you for the following documentation to set up an account with us:
- Pharmaceutical Distribution Licence (e.g.: WDA) and Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Certificate (Wholesalers only)
- Pharmacy and Pharmacist Licence
- Import Licence if applicable
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Certificate
- Company Registration Certificate or Business Certificate
- Proof of business address (utility bill, bank statements, insurance docs dated within the last three months)
- Tax registration docs (VAT Certificate or equivalent)
- ID of Lead Pharmacist or authorised importer (if applicable)
We are reuired by the MHRA to ensure that all exports of pharmaceutial products comply with your local regulations so we may need to request additional information for you before we can process your order.
We also need to ensuree that products arrive with you in good condition so we are only able to use our own approved shipping companies and transport goods in temperature controlled conditions.
How to Order
- Online ordering: we offer a quick and efficient online ordering service. We will normally set up an online log in for you when we create your account to allow you to order online at your convenience.
- Account Manager: you can talk to our friendly and helpful sales team between 9.00 am and 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday
- Order Pad: If you prefer to order by email, we can send you a current order form. Just complete this electronically and return it to us as an excel file or compatable document format.